Sunday, June 17, 2007

blowing out birthday candles

Lisa is looking for a place to dry off from the rain!

I am so excited to get back to farm life. I was a property manager at Wind's Reach Horse farm in Boulder, CO and have missed it every day since I left. After searching and dreaming for many years of getting back to a lifestyle that is hard, tireless and totally fulfilling all at the same time, Rebecca, off the cuff, mentions that she needed a partner in crime on a farm. I think the gods were watching because it was a total "groovin with the universe moment". I remember riding horses with her for the first time and I must have told her 10 times that I could not believe I was there. We even have the same size shoes! Not the horse...Rebecca. Total girl thing.

I guess if you dream about something enough, I mean REALLY dream about it every day...every birthday candle, every nickle fountain, every shooting star, it will EVENTUALLY, come true. Just hang tight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a total Groovin with the Universe moment! I cant' wait to move in...and eat good eggs from our chickens, and don't forget the sheep and every other wacko farm plan we can scheme up. Windmill...we have to get a windmill!!!