Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So off the back

Wow. It has been a while since we posted and so much is happening and has happened. I am so exhausted right now telling it...but cut to the chase....we have a million little things all happening at once. Becx closes on the house in the morning. We moved a ton of stuff in already and are just wiped out tonight. We sweated buckets and squished the world's biggest, squarest, pain-in-the-$%# bed into a round hole. I imagine moving this bed is similar to what the childbirth experience must be like. I even used the same breathing techniques while performing some Circ du Soleil moves getting it down and out and in the house.

Well night yall. Farmgals signing out till mornin'.

-L (lucy...ask becx/ricky)

2 comments:

Lady Barbara said...

I couldnt believe someone still had enough strength in one little finger to add to your blog before you both collapsed last night. But here you are and
CONGRATULATIONS! You "bought the farm" hopefully not so-to-speak.
If you had waited I would have helped. Now my expectations have changed. Tea in the parlor. blog fnger crooked over the handle of a tiny bone china cup. Furniture moving muscles relaxed. Chickens cackling in the yard. Oh yes!

Anonymous said...

Yeee ha! We spent the night at the farm! I managed to get a few photos of it before the batteries went on my camera. I have more batteries...somewhere....

Holly molly...what a riot we had last night! And Lisa has a GREAT touch with furniture! She set up the living room and it looks so pretty--perfectly comfy, elegant yet rustic. I'll get photos when I find the batteries.

After the move and the now infamous 'mattress incident' I decided that Lisa and I are really Ethel and Lucy. I'm getting Lisa a hat cam so she can document her wacky ideas as they happen. That'll be a helluva movie!